Monday, January 2, 2012

I Resolve...

Well, we are day two into "Twenty-Twelve" and as of right now, 9:24 am, I have not yet made it into my home gym.  Good thing I didn't make that one of my "New Year Resolutions" huh!

I have determined it is best to go with the reverse psychology approach and thus be successful in my resolve.  Insane as it sounds, it's my plan and hopefully with my past performance it will turn out to be the secret to my success.  So, here it is folks read it and weep:

1.  Blog less, perhaps only once in 2012

2.  Give away all my gym equipment and put in that pool table Ray has always wanted, that way I can gain as much weight as possible...going for the Professor Klump look.

3.  Box up "the book" and wait for it to finish itself.

4.  Filter my thoughts before posting to fb on American Idol nights.

Here's to my past success in keeping a New Year Resolution and hope that history repeats itself!

1 comment:

  1. The more I worry about things the worse they get, I'm trying to just get on with my life, stop thinking about all the weight I need to lose, if it happens it happens. All the things I think just HAVE to be done, that didn't get done last year and the sky hasn't fallen yet. I'm thinking if I stop worring about all these things maybe I will be a happier person and then things will just fall into place.
    Sounds like just giving all my worries to God and let him deal with.

    ReplyDelete