Monday, March 10, 2008

Annetteapalooza 2008




This years Annetteapallooza has been great! I didn't think we would be able to surpass last year, but by George we did it!!!!!

I do have to admit though, I am glad my actual Birthday has finally arrived and it is now officially over. It really doesn't matter that I admit this, as no one will really believe me. It is true that I love celebrating my birthday...almost as much as I love everyone else celebrating my birthday! If you know me at all you know my motto: "Shop Early, Buy Often, Well Wishes and All Monetary Gifts Accepted Through the 31st."


Obnoxious, isn't it?! Well, someone has to do it, it may as well be me. I have proudly worn the Birthday Princess crown and graciously received all the accolade's that accompany this wonderful fashion accessory!

I must confess that I need to pack the crown away until next year because along with all of the free desserts that have been given in recognition of my claim to fame, my waistline is expanding to almost the same size of my over-inflated expectations of what a birthday celebration should truly be.


Today at lunch when I heard the clapping begin in the far corner of the Longhorn's, I thought to myself, "Perhaps they should just stick a candle in a side salad as I am having difficulties squeezing into my clothes since the pallooza has been going on. " I am sure worse things could be happening....


A special thank you to everyone for making my day (month), truly special, you know who you are and I love you all! If I were Queen of the World, I would make sure that everyone had wonderful celebrations just like this for their birthdays!


While we are all in a celebatory mood let's not forget the one celebration that makes all others pale in comparison: The Easter Celebration; without Christ's death and resurrection there would indeed be nothing to look forward to!


Peace and Love to you all.
Annette

4 comments:

  1. Love the hat! Where can I get one and is there a male version for hubby?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Party City carries these beautiful hats and there is also one in primary colors for our sweeties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alas, I am full of sorrow at the closing of such a truly enjoyable "Palooza" celebration month...however...it is with great joy that I look to tomorrow with eager anticipation and excitement as we make plans for Annetteapalooza '09!
    Long Live Your Majesty!!!!!!! TeeHee!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. now is that my wonderful moomoo???

    ReplyDelete