Thursday, September 9, 2010

In Shape

Recently I was onstage doing stand-up comedy for my Comedy 101  graduation, afterward, while watching the video, I noted the following:

1.  My sister is excellent at videoing from a regular camera with the video feature!

2.  The camera does not add ten pounds, it's more like twenty-five (either that or I am a heifer).

I was so careful when choosing what I was going to wear that night,  yet after viewing the video I was not pleased with the look.  I've known for some time that I have gotten out of shape, I just didn't realize I had become a shape!  Apparently I have become a pear.   Come to think of it, I think I have always been a pear, I just wasn't so ripe as I am now!  =)

I don't even like pears,  I wonder if I stand on my head if I can shift the fat and balance out my top half.........Mooooooo


©  2010  Annette Bagley-Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment