Monday, February 8, 2010

Not So Odd Things About Me

Over the last couple of years I have received various questionnaires asking random things regarding my likes, dislikes, or  other rather intrusive questions.  I thought tonight would be a good night to combine about three of these sets of answers and let you get to know a little more about me than you would ever find out during the course of regular conversation.
Here goes:

1. Do you own slippers?  Yes, more commonly known as flip flops....

2. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?   I don't care too much for restaurants, come on over and        let me cook for you.

3. What do you think of hot dogs?  Nothing but lips and ....I like mine burnt to a crisp

4. What do you like to put on your bagel?   Nothing, I don't eat bagels.

5.  What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?   Mexican

6.  What do you prefer to drink in the morning:  Coffee and a coke.  I usually have both and alternate between the two.

7. How many televisions are in your house?  Ashamed to say way too many!! We have them everywhere but inside the fridge.

8. What color cell phone do you have?  "Black"berry

9. Have any idea how many Megahertz your computer has?  Sadly no, but I can find out if you really need to know

10. Are you right-handed or left-handed?  Right-handed

11. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?  There was that one time some precancerous cells thought they might take a shot at me....

12. What is the last heavy item you lifted?  6 bags of groceries in each hand.

13. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?  No, but I passed out in the shower once!

14. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?  Lord no! I have so much on my plate now, the last thing I need is to have to plan a funeral.  But for the record I want a Vikings funeral.

15. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?  Chloe

16. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?    Nope.

17. What is your salad dressing of choice?  Depends on my mood, I like them all

18. Last time you had a run-in with the cops?  1984. No sir Ossifer, we have not deem brinking......(seriously don't drink and drive-not smart)

19. Last person you talked to?  RayRay

20. Last person you hugged?  My kids

21.  What's in your pocket right now?  Lint

22.  Favorite Season?  Spring and Summer

23. Favorite Holiday?  My Birthday (March 10th) it is usually quite the event.

24. Favorite Day of the week?  Friday

25. Favorite Month?  March...see #23

26.  Favorite beverage?   Club Soda with lime

27.  Favorite candy?  York Peppermint Patty

28. Missing someone?  No, but I wasn't throwing anything either.....

29. Mood?  Wistful

30. What are you listening to? The dryer, I think someone left something in a pocket.

31. Watching?  My weight

32.  Do you own a gun?  Yes, a thirty-eight.....cause they don't make a thirty-nine.

33. First thing you did this morning? Hit snooze button every 10 minutes for an hour.

34. Do you have ADD?  Of course n....Oh look, a butterfly!

35. Do you smile often?  I'm a grinning fool.

36.  Have you ever smoked cigarettes?  Once, a very long time ago--Salem Menthol's

37. Do you always answer your phone?  House phone: Nope. (It's for my convenience not theirs...but
that's between us)  Cell phone: Usually.

38. Its four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?  A wrong number I am certain.

39. If you could change your eye color what would it be?  Purple

40. What is your middle name?  Marie

41. Do you own a digital camera?  Yes

42. Have you ever had a pet? Yes.  Dog, cat, fish, birds, hamster, gerbil, skunk, I guess that about covers it.

43. Favorite Christmas song(s): Santa Claus is Watching You by Ray Stevens.....He's Everywhere, He's Everywhere!

44. What's on your wish list for your birthday?  A devils food cake with cream cheese icing.

45. Can you do push ups?  Only when forced

46. Can you do a chin up?  See #45

47. Does the future make you more nervous or excited?  Excited!!!

48. Do you have any saved texts? No

49. Ever been in a car wreck? Yes, I have been in an accident as well.  The way I see it wrecks are your fault, accidents are not.

50. Do you have an accent?   I reckon so, but I ain't ever heard it.

51. Could you make it 39 days on the show Survivor?  I couldn't make it 39 minutes....

52. What song do you sing in the shower?   His Eye Is On The Sparrow

53. Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?  Yep

54. Name 3 things you bought yesterday?  Cup of coffee, hot chocolate. It seems I limited my spending to two things....

55. Have you ever been given roses?  Yes

56. Current worry?  Income vs Outgo.    Money, money, money...MONEY----Isn't that a song?

57. Current hate right now?  What's to hate

58. Met someone who changed your life?  The Lord

59. What song represents you?  Josh Turner-- Why don't we just dance?

60. Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?  You know it!!  Who out there wouldn't love a "Do Over"?!

61. Do you have any tattoos/piercings?  Yes...that ought to leave you guessing.

62. Will you be in a relationship 4 months from now?  Outside of my marriage?  Probably wouldn't be a good idea...

63. Does anyone love you?  Ray does, I think, well, most of the time....

64. Ever had someone sing to you?  Yes

65. When did you last cry?  Last Thursday

66. Do you like to cuddle?  Yes!

67. Have you held hands with anyone today?  Not yet.

68. Are most of the friends in your life new or old?  50/50

69. What's your favorite quote:   "I am writing my life to laugh at myself, and I am succeeding.”     ~Giacomo Casanova

70. Do you attend Church regularly? Yes

71. Favorite place to vacation?  The Beach.

72. Worst injury you ever had?  Broken heart

73. Can you do sit ups?  Yes, 1.  1/2 as I rise in the morning and the other 1/2 as I lay down at night.....

74. Does someone have a crush on you?  I doubt it.

75. Favorite piece of jewelry?  Earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment